9 May 2013

IF MY HEART COULD SPEAK


If my heart could speak,
It would swell, yell and tell,
Of the crave to be quenched
Of the longing to be held.
Tell of the pain I feel, each time I miss you.
The pain of an egg falling off a tree, just before it hatches.
Tell of the thirst in my lake,
Thirst no water, no liquid, no solid, no acid nor base can slake,
The thirst to see you, to hug you, to feel your touch.
Tell of the joy, when I think of you, how my heart quavers and skips a beat,
Joy as sweet as the taste of ice-cream on my lips on a hot day,
The cooling warming effect of your scent.
Tell of the delight of hearing your voice, of reading your messages

As your words massage my heart, a massage no masseuse can match.
Tell of the love inside it, engraved in its floor, imprinted on its walls, filling the space between.
 Ask, if nothing lasts forever, if you will be my nothing.
If my heart could speak,
It would convince you that these are not just words,
They are confessions
Befado

0 comments:

Post a Comment